Joining DNX will take you on the best adventure of your career
Be part of DNX
We are looking for people who are powered by passion and eager to leave a mark on the DevOps world, without missing all the fun. If this sounds good to you, explore our career opportunities.
DNX Solutions is an Australian cloud consulting firm focused on cloud transformation projects.
At DNX we help clients to build better software by upgrading how delivery is done, leaving behind manual processes and embracing an automated, cloud-native way of working. Our goal is to streamline the delivery process and infrastructure to clients focusing on AWS well-architected and continuous delivery concepts.
We are growing our AWS Consulting Team in Sydney.
About the Role
We have a number of client projects that needs DevOps resources at the moment to work on a wide range of projects. We are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer with the following skills:
Great AWS Architecture experience
- Desired 2+ AWS certifications
- Know how to operate and expand AWS architectures
- AWS Organizations, IAM, Ec2, Containers, ECS, AWS CLI
- Security concepts on the cloud
- Infrastructure as code with Terraform
- CICD Pipelines with Gitlab and Bitbucket Pipeline
- Team Player
Desired Ops Background
- Server Management (Linux and Windows)
- Active Directory
The candidate should also have a relevant bachelor degree or higher qualification. At least five years of relevant experience and/or relevant vendor certification may substitute for the formal qualification.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Perform hands-on automation tasks to treat infrastructure-as-code
- Participate in code and design reviews
- Provide execution of activities related to infrastructure, security, continuous integration, continuous delivery, IT Operations and metrics
- Collaborate with key stakeholders including System Administrators, Developers, Testers, Architects and Business Analysts Maintain and modify the code for software applications
- Tests and write technical documentation
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: around 95.000 and 110.000 per annum (inclusive of superannuation).
DevOps: 1 year (Preferred)
Permitted to work permanently with no restriction on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident) (Preferred)
DNX Solutions is a cloud-native consulting company and AWS advanced partner. We help businesses advance in their cloud adoption journey with a passionate consulting team – highly skilled in data and cloud engineering.
We are looking for an Agile Coach to support our squads and lead the agile mindset within the business. Someone energetic and empathetic to refine our delivery and make sure the team is having the best experience.
We are growing our AWS Consulting Team in Sydney.
- Demonstrated experience at driving Agile transformations from design to implementation. You’ll use your sound knowledge of agile methods e.g. Lean, Scrum, Kanban, Extreme programming etc).
- Experience coaching and training teams in Agile concepts and practices. You’ll support and upskill individuals involved in delivery using agile.
- A true leader and motivator, you’ll have a passion for enabling and developing people to work smarter individually and as a team.
- Effective communication is your last name. You’ll make people feel heard and supported.
- Knowledge of technical engineering best practices, e.g., test driven development, continuous integration, DevOps, etc is an advantage, but we surely have the training ready for you to sharpen your skills.
About the role
This is a newly created role where the Agile Coach will work with multiple teams, supporting them to better organise themselves to remove impediments, increase synchronisation and build momentum. To do so, change management as well as leadership and coaching skills will be important to achieve success.
This is a dynamic part-time role initially and we’re looking to interview candidates anywhere in Australia, preferably in Sydney. We’re so looking forward to meeting you 🙂
About DNX culture
- Flexible working arrangement: We care about quality delivery and commitment
- Casual & fun workplace vibe: We work hard, but we’re still real people. We value keeping up the good vibes.
- Professional development (for real): You’ll be supported to grow professionally with real, applicable knowledge and skills. Learning is a never-ending process at DNX.
- Wellness and sports initiatives: We understand that a healthy person needs to take care of mind, body, and spirit.
DNX Solutions is a cloud-native focused company and AWS advanced partner with a team of cloud and data engineering consultants, equipped with solutions to inject value efficiently at multiple organisational levels, from startups to global enterprises.
We help businesses advance through cloud adoption, enabling them to embrace the future while harnessing cloud technologies to elevate their business in a simple, reliable, and secure way.
Our main current offerings are: Cloud Foundation, Application Modernisation & Transformation, Data Analytics and Engineering, SRE Enablement, DevOps Transformation, and Well-Architected Review Assessment.
- It’s all about people
- Knowledge Sharing
- Democratise cloud practices and empower people for the future
- Make complex environment simple
- Build a positive, optimistic, and welcoming atmosphere
- Extend the circle of trust and safety
DNX Solutions has been growing quickly and achieving results, demonstrating this is just the beginning of the cloud transformation we will promote to customers in Australia, New Zealand, and Brazil.
That’s why we are looking for a Growth Marketing Specialist who’s ready to break new ground in the revolutionary cloud marketing industry, contributing directly to the customer experience and our continued growth.
Our Growth Marketing Specialist will be working closely with the Head of Marketing, our Sales Team, and third-party teams.
Here’s what you’ll be doing
- Developing and managing growth strategies to build a connection with the DNX audience.
- Planning and monitoring the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Linkedin, Facebook including groups).
- Building and optimising online ads through PPC campaigns to achieve brand awareness and lead generation goals.
- Supporting content marketing output such as case studies, tech-blog, newsletter, and promotional emails.
- Liaising with partners and third-parties to boost website traffic.
- Conducting market analysis and reporting on performance of all digital marketing campaigns, benchmarked against objectives.
- Supporting the Sales Team with marketing collateral and contributing to development of sales packages.
* You might be involved in other activities that are under our marketing foundation which has 8 pillars: Content Marketing, Events, Endomarketing, Campaigns, Customer Management Relationship, Offerings, AWS Advanced Partner Networking, and third-party providers.
Here’s what we expect from you
- Proven working experience in B2B industry and digital marketing.
- Exceptional written and verbal native communication skills.
- A positive growth mindset.
- Demonstrable experience in managing B2B marketing campaigns through diversified marketing strategies.
- The ability to manage different marketing projects at the same time.
- You understand your time is valuable and know how to manage it.
- Proven knowledge of digital marketing pillars, such as SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, PPC and organic campaigns, and website analytics tools.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate.
- Experience in setting up and optimising PPC campaigns, such as Google Adwords, Linkedin, and Facebook.
- Ideally you are qualified in the areas of communication, journalism, or marketing.
Here are a few tools you should be familiar with
- Hubspot as a Sales & Marketing tool.
- WordPress as a content management system and page builder.
- Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, plus other website analytics tools.
- Yoast SEO.
- Wrike and Trello as project management tools.
- Slack as a way to communicate with our team and providers.
- Google account (Gmail, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, and others).
- MacBook as a standard laptop.
This is a part-time position that might suit a professional looking to return to work from maternity/paternity break.
* The ideal candidate should be able to work both from home and at our Sydney office – Level 8/11 York St, Sydney, NSW 2000.
Perks of the job
A good job is satisfying and pays the bills – a great job is much more. Working with DNX gives you real face time culture with unlimited prospects to grow and learn. Here’s some of the things we think are important about working with DNX.
Real life and the nine-to-five don’t always work. Make your hours work for you.
Casual & fun
We work hard, but we’re still real people. We value keeping up the good vibes.
development (for real)
You’ll be supported to grow professionally with real, applicable knowledge and skills.
We understand that a healthy person needs wellness in mind, body, and spirit.
knowledge portal &
Our repository of knowledge and learning is a key part of our sharing culture
Being part of our team means living the DNX lifestyle. It means working with likeminded people who like to have a good time, cherishing the important milestones and the small things too, side-by-side.
Explore other solutions