Joining DNX will take you on the best adventure of your career
Be part of DNX
We are looking for people who are powered by passion and eager to leave a mark on the DevOps world, without missing all the fun. If this sounds good to you, explore our career opportunities.
DNX Solutions is an Australian cloud consulting firm focused on cloud transformation projects.
At DNX we help clients to build better software by upgrading how delivery is done, leaving behind manual processes and embracing an automated, cloud-native way of working. Our goal is to streamline the delivery process and infrastructure to clients focusing on AWS well-architected and continuous delivery concepts.
We are growing our AWS Consulting Team in Sydney.
About the Role
We have a number of client projects that needs DevOps resources at the moment to work on a wide range of projects. We are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer with the following skills:
Great AWS Architecture experience
- Desired 2+ AWS certifications
- Know how to operate and expand AWS architectures
- AWS Organizations, IAM, Ec2, Containers, ECS, AWS CLI
- Security concepts on the cloud
- Infrastructure as code with Terraform
- CICD Pipelines with Gitlab and Bitbucket Pipeline
- Team Player
Desired Ops Background
- Server Management (Linux and Windows)
- Active Directory
The candidate should also have a relevant bachelor degree or higher qualification. At least five years of relevant experience and/or relevant vendor certification may substitute for the formal qualification.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Perform hands-on automation tasks to treat infrastructure-as-code
- Participate in code and design reviews
- Provide execution of activities related to infrastructure, security, continuous integration, continuous delivery, IT Operations and metrics
- Collaborate with key stakeholders including System Administrators, Developers, Testers, Architects and Business Analysts Maintain and modify the code for software applications
- Tests and write technical documentation
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: around 95.000 and 110.000 per annum (inclusive of superannuation).
DevOps: 1 year (Preferred)
Permitted to work permanently with no restriction on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident) (Preferred)
About DNX Solutions
DNX Solutions is a cloud-native focused company and AWS advanced partner with a team of cloud and data engineering consultants, equipped with solutions to inject value efficiently at multiple organisational levels, from startups to global enterprises.
We help businesses advance through cloud adoption, enabling them to embrace the future while harnessing cloud technologies to elevate their business in a simple, reliable, and secure way.
Our main current offerings are: Cloud Foundation, Application Modernisation & Transformation, Data Analytics and Engineering, SRE Enablement, DevOps Transformation, and Well-Architected Review Assessment.
About the role
DNX has ambitious goals and this position is key as the business grows. We are looking for an Account Executive who is ready to deep dive in the fast-growing tech industry. You will engage with our leads to increase awareness and adoption of cloud computing.
You will bring the consultative sales mentality, and we commit to enabling you with all the resources that you need to be successful, including sales coaching, AWS official training and the opportunity to work with cloud computing and open banking solutions (you can’t get more hype than that).
As an Account Executive, your role is to identify and qualify sales leads, pitch our highly skilled team & solutions to medium-sized enterprises, and manage the full sales cycle.
Key responsibilities are:
- To exceed monthly / quarterly sales targets
- Manage the entire sales process to ensure delivery against key performance metrics, with a strong emphasis on new business sales
- Territory/ Vertical identification and research, to formalise a go to market strategy and create qualified target accounts.
- Create and maintain a sales pipeline to ensure over-achievement within the designated market sector(s).
- Build pipeline development through a combination of cold calling, email campaigns and market sector knowledge/intelligence.
- Engage with prospect organisations to position DNX solutions through strategic value based selling, business case definition references and analyst data.
- Daily update of Hubspot with accurate customer and pipeline data.
- Manage the end to end sales process through engagement of appropriate resources such as Engineers, Executives, Partners etc.
- Ambitious and driven to achieve goals
- Business savvy, to drive an engagement and interact at the CxO level
- Technical background or relevant industry experience to provide clients with a consultative sales approach
- Ability to think strategically and analytically about business, delivery, and technical challenges, with the vision to build and convey compelling value
- Articulate and poised, to clearly and concisely communicate with stakeholders
- Proven track record of identifying customer needs to successfully implementing solutions and support our ongoing process improvement
- Flexible, adaptive, and resilient to navigate through the challenges and opportunities a hungry and fast paced company offers
What’s in for you
- Highly competitive commission and bonuses
- Flexible working arrangement: we care about quality delivery and commitment, period
- Casual & fun workplace vibe: we work hard, but we’re still real people. We value keeping up the good vibes.
- Professional development (for real): You’ll be supported to grow professionally with real, applicable knowledge and skills. Learning is a never-ending process at DNX.
- Wellness and sports initiatives: We understand that a healthy person needs to take care of mind, body, and spirit.
Perks of the job
A good job is satisfying and pays the bills – a great job is much more. Working with DNX gives you real face time culture with unlimited prospects to grow and learn. Here’s some of the things we think are important about working with DNX.
Real life and the nine-to-five don’t always work. Make your hours work for you.
Casual & fun
We work hard, but we’re still real people. We value keeping up the good vibes.
development (for real)
You’ll be supported to grow professionally with real, applicable knowledge and skills.
We understand that a healthy person needs wellness in mind, body, and spirit.
knowledge portal &
Our repository of knowledge and learning is a key part of our sharing culture
Being part of our team means living the DNX lifestyle. It means working with likeminded people who like to have a good time, cherishing the important milestones and the small things too, side-by-side.
Explore other solutions