Joining DNX will take you on the best adventure of your career
From day one, DNX Founders Allan Denot and Helder Klemp understood that their collaborators, commonly referred to as DNXers, were the key to the success of the company. DNXers are not seen as a resource, a ‘ plugin and play’, or a disposable asset. They, just like Allan and Helder, have passions, aspirations and ideas. To cultivate this, DNX prides itself on promoting a healthy, supportive, and fun work environment, encouraging a balanced attitude to professional and personal life, and approaching each team member holistically. It is important to us that all DNXers can grow, to move up in the company, to follow their dreams both inside and outside of work, and to do all of this in a supportive environment.
Perks of the job
A good job is satisfying and pays the bills – a great job is much more. Working with DNX gives you unlimited prospects to grow and learn. Here are some of the things we think are important about working with DNX.
Real life and nine-to-five don’t always match.
Casual & fun
We work hard, but we’re still real people. We value keeping up the good vibes.
development (for real)
You’ll be supported to grow professionally with real, applicable knowledge and skills.
We understand that a healthy person needs wellness in mind, body, and spirit.
knowledge portal &
Our repository of knowledge and learning is a key part of our sharing culture
Being part of our team means living the DNX lifestyle. It means working with like-minded people who like to have a good time whilst celebrating the important milestones and the small things too.
About DNX Solutions
DNX Solutions is an Australian cloud consulting Company and AWS Advanced Consulting Partner with a presence in APAC and LATAM. Being one of the only two companies with the authority to operate on AWS in Australia, and a commitment to deliver unique business values to companies regardless of their side, seeking to stay competitive, they improve their capabilities and achieving’s business outcomes by either expanding to other marketing’s, achieving a level of security and compliance requested by their industries and many other tasks. To name a few through the effective use of cloud technology; We developed end-to-end repeatable solutions focusing on security, governance, compliance, cost optimisation, and continuous application transformation.
This lead us to be awarded:
- AWS Customer Obsession. Winner 2021
- Social Impact Partner of the Year. Global Winner 2022
- Industry Partner of the Year. Asia Pacific Japan Winner 2022
- AWS Partner Summit, Industry Innovation Retail, Winner 2023
- AWS Partner Summit, Modern Application Innovation, Winner 2023
- AWS Partner Summit, Data-Driven Innovation. Finalist and Honourable Mention, 2023
- AWS Partner Summit, Industry Innovation FSI. Finalist 2023
DNX’s Focus areas
We help Australian companies accelerate Digital Transformation, Cloud and Data Adoption, and Innovation — with transformative services around Cloud Consulting, Migration & Legacy modernisation and Modern Data Platforms.
DNX Core Values
Our company is driven by strong and vibrant core values that we are proud of.
- Build trust with customers
- Share knowledge
- It’s all about people
- We deliver constant value
- We build awesome and integrated teams
About the role
Reporting to our CEO, you will lead a team of account managers to deliver growth to our organisation and make a lasting impact in the cloud computing industry.
Key responsibilities and duties:
- Build & develop relevant customer relationships with key influencers & decision-makers in IT & business.
- Influence the decision-making of customer executives by describing the value of DNX’s solutions & their relevance to the customer’s priorities.
- Build & drive sales pipeline for NSW QLD – Own and drive revenue outcomes exceeding personal quotas and goals.
- Uncover executive-level initiatives & pain points to map back DNX’s solutions across multiple lines of business.
- Lead complex sales engagements, & coordination to meet deadlines.
- Co-Build & continually update a thorough understanding of DNX’s products, solutions, & service offerings – their value propositions and competitive differentiators.
- Work closely with the head of Marketing on to delivering the right message related to our offering and point of differentiator.
- Review weekly forecasts and business outcomes with representatives and sales leaders.
- Build sales analysis for insight into weekly, monthly, and quarterly execution and strategies.
- Required to stay knowledgeable and up to date on the AWS roadmap, industry changes, and competitive landscapes.
Key Performance Indicators
You will be driven by KPIs such as:
- Personal Sales Quota
- Team Sales Quota
- Leadership Competencies
Skills and competencies
We are looking for individuals who have the following:
- Australian enterprise sales experience and management experience as managing enterprise sales teams.
- Strong understanding of partner ecosystems, including cloud providers and the ability to leverage partner solutions to solve customer needs.
- Consistently achieve sales goals through your leadership and personal goals.
- Coaching experience of a sales team, assisting with the career development of the sales representative across NSW and QLD.
- Built solid cross-functional relationships with clients, partners, and internal teams.
The ideal candidate should have the following:
- Five years of experience in sales, with two years of management experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to lead a team to meet quotas
- Excellent leadership skills
- Experience setting and delivering sales goals
- Results-oriented with strong analytical skills
- Understanding of CRM systems and best practices
Explore DNX case studies